Attorney admitted to practice in Ohio and Maryland
- J.D., Columbia Law School – Columbia University
- James Kent and Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Notre Dame (Economics)
- Study abroad: Trinity College – Dublin, Ireland
- General Electric Company
- Negotiated contracts to close and structured complex commercial deals with multiple Fortune 50 customers.
- Jones Day
- Member of firm’s litigation practice with global client-facing experience representing multinational corporations as well as individual executives.
- United States Department of Justice
- Accepted into prestigious Attorney General’s Honors Program with a focus on federal criminal cyber investigations and prosecutions.
- Cleveland State University, Adjunct Assistant Professor
- Law & Policy Management – Health & Human Performance
- Case Western Reserve University, Adjunct Professor of Law
- National Security Law Seminar
- Commissioned Officer, United States Navy
- Five years of active-duty service, including on-the-ground deployment to Iraq as the Aide-de-camp to an Air Force general officer at the U.S. military headquarters in Baghdad.
- Extern – United States Department of State, Office of the Legal Adviser
- Intern – United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Ohio
- Columbia Law School Environmental Law Clinic
- Member of team that successfully challenged and struck down Pennsylvania’s Act 13 fracking law in ruling upheld by PA Supreme Court.
Professional Associations and Admissions:
- Notre Dame Club of Cleveland
- Columbia Alumni Association of Cleveland
- American Legion
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Wrestlers in Business, Cleveland Chapter
- Licensed in Ohio and Maryland
Attorney Brian Mulhall was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. He was a high school wrestler and Ohio state place winner at Lake Catholic High School. After attending college at Notre Dame, Brian graduated from Navy Officer Candidate School in Pensacola, FL and subsequently served active duty assignments at U.S. Naval Mobile Construction Battalion FOUR (Port Hueneme, CA), Multi-National Force – Iraq (Baghdad, Iraq), and Special Boat Team TWENTY (Little Creek, VA). During his last tour in Virginia, Brian met his wife (a native Marylander). After his Navy service, Brian moved to Manhattan while attending Columbia Law School. Prior to founding Mulhall Law, LLC, Brian held positions at the U.S. Department of Justice, Jones Day, General Electric Company, and also taught as an Adjunct Professor of Law at Case Western Reserve University. Brian presently teaches a course on law and policy as an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Cleveland State University and lives with his wife and three children in Brecksville, OH.